Avocados are one of the healthiest foods we can eat, particularly for those battling cancer as they are rich in disease-fighting carotenoids. Take a look at this easy homemade guacamole recipe today!
Ingredients (no. of servings: 4)
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Lemon (for juice)
- 1/4 Onion
- 2 Garlics
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Small amount of black pepper
- Wash and dry up the ingredients.
- Chop the tomato.
- Chop the onion and garlics.
- Spoon and mash the avocados.
- Mix the lemon juice, chopped tomato, onion and garlics into the avocado mash, add seasoning, and here it comes the tasty guacamole.
- Great spread on bread, toast or biscuit.
Special thanks to registered dietitian from United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service for the above recipe.