Why work for us
Life changing. Those are words we often hear from the people who visit our Centre. And those are words we also hear from our staff.
Everyone who joins the Maggie’s team – whether they’re working at our Centre, raising funds or running the organisation – helps people as they experience life-changing events, which is why Maggie's is such an extraordinary place to work.
- A recognised Degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
- Eligible for membership of Division of Clinical Psychology, the Hong Kong Psychological Society
- At least 3 years’ experience as a professional member working in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with people affected by cancer an advantage
- Key responsibilities:
-Engage with and provide support to centre visitors as the primary role responsibility
-Render individual, couple, and family counseling
-Initiate and facilitate support groups
-Develop and conduct psycho-educational programmes, including giving talks to public and professional audience
-Initiate and lead the Centre’s service impact measurements and research programmes, and contribute to service development
- Flexible, independent, enthusiastic and committed
Service location in Tuen Mun. Competitive remuneration and medical benefits offered. Interested parties should send full resume with expected salary to The Centre Head, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment related purpose only.