Why work for us
Life changing. Those are words we often hear from the people who visit our Centre. And those are words we also hear from our staff.
Everyone who joins the Maggie’s team – whether they’re working at our Centre, raising funds or running the organisation – helps people as they experience life-changing events, which is why Maggie's is such an extraordinary place to work.
We are currently looking for the following:
Fundraising & Communications Officer
- Design publicity materials for organisation’s profile, events and programmes promotion
- Prepare funding proposals and write-ups for collaterals
- Assist in the planning, budgeting, coordination and execution of events (e.g. music concert, charity auction, golf tournament, public seminar, CSR initiatives, press conference, etc.) and programmes
- Track and monitor all donation channels and generate regular donation reports
- Manage organisation’s website and social media platforms
- Coordinate with supporters, donors, vendors and volunteers
- Degree holder with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant working experience. Prior experience with NGOs is an advantage
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Windows Movie Maker/ iMovie and Chinese input method
- Knowledge in Mailchimp and CRM system
- Outstanding event management skills with a strong attention to details
- Flexibility to work outside office hours in evenings and weekends as required.
Service location in Tuen Mun. Interested parties should send full resume with earliest availability and expected salary to email@example.com.
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment related purpose only.)