Why work for us
Life changing. Those are words we often hear from the people who visit our Centre. And those are words we also hear from our staff.
Everyone who joins the Maggie’s team – whether they’re working at our Centre, raising funds or running the organisation – helps people as they experience life-changing events, which is why Maggie's is such an extraordinary place to work.
Fundraising & Communications Assistant
- Provide administrative and logistical support to Fundraising & Communications team
- Plan, manage and execute fundraising events and marketing activities
- Maintain donor database and correspondence with existing and prospective donors
- Coordinate and assist in managing website/social media pages
- Provide support to ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Tertiary education
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese input method
- Experience with Photoshop / AI preferred
- Proficient in database entry
- Good communications manner
- Detail-minded, patient and do not mind repetitive work
- Flexible and enjoy working as a team
- Prior experience with NGOs is an advantage
Applications should be sent by email, in the format of CV and covering letter outlining suitability for the role, earliest availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.