Why work for us
Maggie's Cancer Caring Centre brings together professional help and communities of support in a beautiful and peaceful building in Tuen Mun, to provide practical, emotional and psychosocial support to empower people affected by cancer, their families and friends to live with, through and beyond the illness. Join Maggie's to make a real and meaningful impact!
CENTRE HEAD (Service in-charge)
- To lead a multi-disciplinary team to provide integrated cancer support programs in accordance with the service model, culture, and ethos of Maggie’s Centre.
- To maintain and develop strategic relationships with stakeholders, including staff at the Tuen Mun Hospital.
- To liaise and engage with various field organisations in the charitable and academic arenas as well as in the public and private sectors.
- To ensure that the Centre’s environment is uplifting and that Centre users feel welcome, valued and supported.
- To produce annual plans and monitor the quality and usage of programs and Centre facilities.
- To prepare funding proposals and provide regular reports and timely updates of service delivery to project sponsors.
- To develop new programs and services as well as enhance current programs and services to meet the present and future needs of Centre users.
- At least 8 years of experience in a senior role in healthcare or social welfare services with general management and strong administrative experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in social work, nursing, clinical psychology or related disciplines.
- Dedication to and understanding of service provision in a non-profit clinical environment and experience working with healthcare professionals in the public sector.
- Proven track record of service delivery, development and innovation in relation to cancer care (or comparable).
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills and the ability to interface effectively in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offer the right candidate competitive remuneration, including medical and life insurance and employer volunteer contributions. Interested parties should send full resumes with availability, last and expected salary to [email protected].
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment related purpose only.)