Why work for us
Life changing. Those are words we often hear from the people who visit our Centre. And those are words we also hear from our staff.
Everyone who joins the Maggie’s team – whether they’re working at our Centre, raising funds or running the organisation – helps people as they experience life-changing events, which is why Maggie's is such an extraordinary place to work.
We are currently looking for the following:
Part-time Programme Assistant
- F.6 or Yi Jin graduates, Holders of Associate Degree / Higher Diploma
- Input and handling service statistics.
- Proficient in computer application software including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, etc., data management and English/Chinese input methods.
- Support in programme publicity, coordination, materials development and preparation.
- Strong IT knowledge, proficient in general Windows-based computer set up and maintenance an asset.
- Good spoken Cantonese and written Chinese and adequate English.
- Flexible work hours, 4 to 6 hours per day or 20-30 hours per week
Service location in Tuen Mun. Interested parties should send full resume with expected salary to The Centre Head, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6 May 2019.
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment related purpose only.)