Why work for us
Life changing. Those are words we often hear from the people who visit our Centre. And those are words we also hear from our staff.
Everyone who joins the Maggie’s team – whether they’re working at our Centre, raising funds or running the organisation – helps people as they experience life-changing events, which is why Maggie's is such an extraordinary place to work.
We are currently looking for the following:
Temporary Part-time/Full-time Programme Assistant
- F.6 or Yi Jin graduates, Holders of Associate Degree / Higher Diploma
- Support in programme publicity, coordination, planning and delivery; materials development and preparation.
- Input and handling service statistics.
- Proficient in computer application software including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, etc. and English/Chinese input methods.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong IT knowledge, proficient in general Windows-based computer set up and maintenance or prior experience with NGOs an asset.
- Immediate available.
Service location in Tuen Mun. Interested parties should send full resume with expected salary to The Centre Head, email@example.com.
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment related purpose only.)