Ingredients (serve for 6):
- 250g squid, cleaned and sliced
- 12 Frozen Giant Tiger Prawn, thawed
- 12 Frozen New Zealand Mussel, thawed
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 teaspoon Paprika
- 400g Japanese pearl rice
- 1200ml organic low sodium vegetable soup, heated
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Cut the prawns’ legs and antennae with scissors, devein the back of shrimp with a skewer, clean the prawns and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan with medium to large heat, stir in squid and prawns and mussel with garlic, set aside
- Add 2 tablespoon oil in a pan, cook onions and sweet red peppers for 2 minutes until the vegetable are softened. Stir in tomatoes for 2 minutes, add some Paprika and reduce the heat.
- Add rice, heated vegetable soup and turmeric powder and cook under high heat for 7 minutes. Stir the rice serval times.
- Reduce the heat to simmer gently for 13 minutes, add seafood when 10 minutes left but do not stir the rice. Do not cover the pan with lid.
- Turn off the heat. Cover the Paella with aluminium foil or lid for 10 minutes until the rice is softened.
- Season well with salt and squeeze over some lemon juice. Ready to serve.