Creamy Broccoli Soup
Creamy Broccoli Soup (For 6 Servings)
- Olive Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Onion (Diced, medium size) – 1
- Broccoli (Chopped) – 1
- Potato (Peeled and diced, medium size) – 1
- Edamame beans 2 bowls (boiled with salt added, then remove shells) –
- Water – 1.5 litre
- Greek yoghurt – 2 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper – Pinch
- Heat the pan with oil and stir fry the onion for 3 minutes.
- Bring potato and water to boil then turn to medium heat for further 10 minutes.
- Put in broccoli with pinch of salt and boil for 3 minutes till all ingredients softened.
- Put in green soybean and blend the soup till thick, add salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowl and garnish with Greek yogurt.