- Vivienne Tam - Lovfinity S Cancer Fundraising Project
- Ameidi - Christmas Charity Sales 2020
- Quo tee - $1 Million Fundraise for Cancer
- ShowYourLove and raise awareness for testicular and prostate cancers
- Maggie’s Centre Music Therapy Choir - Online Performance
- Parfumerie Trésor – Perfume Scented Hand Sanitiser Workshops
- JC Legal
Lung Cancer Public Seminar 2017
In Hong Kong, lung cancer is the second most common cancer and the first leading cause of cancer deaths; that being said, early cancer diagnoses can increase chances of survival. In this public seminar oncologists will discuss symptoms of lung cancer and breakthrough advances in its treatment, as well as ways to also take care of the patients’ emotional wellbeing along the cancer journey and road to recovery.
No one should face cancer alone – service user from Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre will also share her cancer experience. Join us on November 26th to learn more:
Date: 26 November 2017 (Sun)
Time: 2:30pm – 5:00pm
Venue: Lu Guan Qiu Lecture Theatre (TU107), Yip Kit Chuen Building (TU Wing), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Enquiry: 2465 6006
Free admission. Seminar to be conducted in Cantonese.
Registration is now closed.